If you would like to make an appointment to speak with one of our advisers please contact us today. Your initial consultation is held at our cost.
Financial Planners, John Lubberink and Maggie Tagg, have over 30 years of combined experience in Holistic Financial Planning and with support of the Citadel team are able to provide greater services and better opportunities to clients.
Corporate Authorised Representative status with Professional Investment Services (PIS) means Citadel Wealth Solutions must provide full disclosure and is compliance regulated by an outside source. This external monitoring gives clients peace of mind knowing that their interests come first.
Through the dedicated processes of our Investment Committee Citadel identifies, selects and utilises the best fund managers and insurance providers in the market. Being a representative of PIS, Australia's largest independent licensee group, allows Citadel choice across the entire industry while maintenance of an approved product list provides extra security.
Citadel takes a pro-active approach to industry and legislative changes such as the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) bill, charging clients on a fee for service basis and not accepting commissions on investments.
- One of the top boutique financial planning practices in Victoria
- Membership with the Financial Planners Association of Australia (FPA)
- Membership with the SMSF Professionals' Association of Australia (SPAA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) & Associate Financial Planner accredited
- John Lubberink was awarded top Victorian PIS Financial Planner in 2008 & 2010
Our Clients get results through:
- A client engagement appointment that details the service offering and expectations
- A comprehensive Statement of Advice that clarifies financial goals
- Truly independent & individually tailored advice that aniticpates future needs
- Receiving comprehensive financial planning solutions and strategies that are presented in a down to earth, easy to understand format.
- Ongoing personalised service delivered by a professional team
- Utilising a sophisticated investment process to optimise a risk/return balance
- In-depth research and modelling across the entire insurance industry
- Providing a working relationship with our clients’ other trusted advisers (e.g. accountants) to deliver a comprehensive and co-ordinated strategy
- Regular market updates